I will be the first one to admit that I’m not super creative or great at making my own things, but I am a champ at finding resources other, more creative people, have to offer! My October tot school has been so fun to put together! And what is super amazing about it? The only thing I spent money on was laminating the things I want to last a long time ($5 for a month of tot school fun!).
- Here are some super fun things I found to do this month!
- Build your own monster kit – Somewhat Simple
- Make a Halloween mask – It’s Always Autumn
- Do a dot Halloween pages – The Resourceful Mama
- Pumpkin matching – From ABCs to ACTs
- Halloween counting cards – Miniature Masterminds
- Five Little Pumpkins Printable Book – Teaching Mama
- Paint or carve pumpkins!
- Go to a pumpkin patch!
- Bake Halloween/Fall cookies!
- Story Time at the Library! (Our story time includes an activity and craft at the end. It was perfect!)
This month has been so much fun! Resources for November tot school will be available soon!